- Please keep David Cox lifted in prayer as he is preparing to have back surgery on Wednesday the 25th. Pray for the doctors, nurses and his family during this time and for a full recovery!
- Remember Abrey Coffey in your prayers as she is having surgery on her nose on the 25th.
- Ella Sands will also be having a procedure on her eyes on the 25th. Your prayers are appreciated.
- Troy Schisler will be having surgery to remove the brain tumor on August 4th. Please keep Troy and his family lifted in prayer.
- Vicky Broska's neighbor was taken to the hospital and is in the ICU in a diabetic coma. Your prayers are coveted.
- You continued prayers for Yesenia Reyes are appreciated as the biopsy on her right leg came back as skin cancer. Please pray for the Reyes family and especially Yesenia.
- Bob and Bonnie Boyd's friend Ed has a sever stroke and isn't expected to recover. Your prayers for Bob and Bonnie and of course Ed are appreciated.
- JoDee Reeves will be leaving us for several months and this Sunday will be her last Sunday with us for a few months as she journeys to Ecuador to work with children in a Christian school. Please keep JoDee lifted in prayer. Thank you to all of you who have lovingly and generously supported her during this time of preparation.
- Roberta Avalos has requested prayer for her great granddaughter, Liz, who has a rare brain defect. Your prayers are appreciated!
Thank you for all of your love and support in making a difference in the life of our congregation and community.
Love and prayers,