- Mary Jo Hatton came through her knee replacement surgery well and will be recovering in room 4503 at Saint Mary Corwin Hospital. Please keep Mary Jo in prayer as she heals and gets her strength back.
- Tom Patterson seemed to be doing much better this morning as they are trying to balance out his medications. He may be going home instead of a nursing home. Please keep Tom lifted in prayer.
- Loren Postlewait was released from the hospital and is home doing well.
- As I mentioned in an earlier prayer email, Pastor EW and Doris have put their home here in Pueblo up for sale and will be relocating to Kansas with family. Please keep EW and Doris lifted in prayer and that this will be a smooth transition. They estimate about another month here in Pueblo before relocating.
- Don't forget to keep our missionary Brian Utter lifted in prayer as he ministers to us on Sunday during our Faith Promise Sunday! We will be having Sunday school after the worship service and a pot-luck luncheon will follow. Please bring a dish to share, a salad or desert. 9/14/2017
- Please be in prayer for Mary Jo Hatton who will be having knee replacement surgery in the morning (Friday) at Saint Mary Corwin Hospital.
- Ralph Hatton has been struggling with a cold and your prayers for a quick healing are coveted.
- Marlene See was sharing with us during Coram Deo that her sister-in-law, Sheila (60), has bone cancer and is told that there is nothing more they can do. Please be in prayer for Sheila and the See family during this time.
- We would like to ask that you be in prayer for our Lord's Day Celebration with missionary Brian Utter as he shares with us what the Lord is doing through our missions ministries. We ask that you pray for the Holy Spirit to go before us as we prayerfully consider our faith promise giving for the year. Also, we will be having a pot luck luncheon following Sunday school... Please plan on being part of this wonderful fellowship, bring a dish to share... it's always a wonderful time together!
- Sunday evening we will be having a very important and exciting Radical Encounter Spotlight at 6:00 PM - one you won't want to miss!
- Pastor EW and Doris have put their home here in Pueblo up for sale and will be relocating to Kansas with family. Please keep EW and Doris lifted in prayer and that this will be a smooth transition.
- Loren Postlewait may be released from the hospital today or tomorrow. Please pray for Loren as he continues to heal.
Thank you for all of your love and support in making a difference in the life of our congregation and community.
Love and prayers,